- Download Skype for Business Basic installer from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49439
- Extract the files by running the following command.
C:\lyncentry.exe /extract:C:\SkypeForBusiness /quiet
3. Browse to C:\SkypeForBusiness folder and you will see a lot of folders and files after extraction.
4. Launch command prompt and browse to the folder C:\SkypeForBusiness. Enter this command
5. Configure your desired settings. Most importantly, ensure Display level = None & Suppress modal is checked
6. Once done configured, click File and then select Save.
7. Save it to Updates folder
8. There you go, import the package to SCCM and ensure the command line = Setup.exe
Hope this helps.