The solution for this usually is to add the ConfigMgr server name into intranet sites zone in your web browser. This also can be done in Client Settings.
However, this time even with Client settings configured, it’s still prompting. This time, I did this to stop it from prompting.
- Go to Primary Site, launch Internet Information Services (IIS) Manager console
- Expand Default Web Site and click on CMApplicationCatalog
- Under IIS category, click on Authentication
4. Ensure Windows Authentication is Enabled
5. Click on Providers
6. Move NTLM provider to top, click OK
7. Restart IIS services and retry to login to your Application Catalog.
The credential prompt should be gone now.